Sunday 14 May 2017

Shilpa Shetty Kundra: I have cut away from the IPL, don’t know what will happen next year


Actor Shilpa Shetty Kundra’s Indian Premier League team, Rajasthan Royals, has not been part of the tournament for two seasons now. Though it’s going to be back next year, Shilpa says she has no plans for the team or next year’s IPL yet. “I have cut away from the IPL. I love cricket and happen to watch the matches but I don’t even know what will happen next year. But one thing is for sure — Rajasthan Royals will be back next year,” says Shilpa, who was in Delhi on Saturday to attend the Women Economic Forum.

The actor says her four-year-old son Viaan is her priority right now, and she will take up a film only if it’s worth it. “I am looking at doing something interesting. But my priority is my son. If I take up something, it has to be worth it. It doesn’t have to be a heroine-oriented role. In fact, I am running away from heroine-oriented roles,” says Shilpa, who last did a special appearance in her home production Dishkiyaoon (2014).

Talking about the kind of films she wants to take up, Shilpa says, “I want to do a comedy or progressive cinema. Only then I can adjust in (my schedule). Otherwise I am very happy doing television. My outings on television are always very successful,” says Shilpa, who recently judged kids dance reality show Super Dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment